Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MUSIC

I am thankful for music. I have a habit of listening to music in my office. I use Pandora radio on the computer which plays music all day with no commercials. The best part is that I choose what type of music I would like to listen to so that is what they play. I have been listening to worship songs all morning- This has been a wonderful way to evangelize at the office- I have a new employee that said that when she comes in my office she feels peace. That the music is nice and she can feel the peace in my office.


Thank you God for voices to sing and MUSIC to listen to!

2 comments:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

I too enjoy music... I miss singing with you... there are so many times when I am singing that I think about the times we sang together as a family as well as just you and me.
Music holds a very special place in my heart.

Kim said...

Amen and amen! Tina loaded my iPod with lots of great music. Now I just have to be careful not to accidentally delete it all. Not that I've ever done that or anything. Well, yes I guess I have. And I'd have to wait until furlough or a visit from someone technically savvy to get it all back on.