- Health- aside from common colds and flus- Paul and I have overall been healthy!
- Education- Paul has been able to start college back up and I have completed my CIC (certified insurance counselor).
- Celebrated 10 years of marriage. In a world where commitment means nothing to people I am thankful to have a godly husband who shares my views on marriage and commitment.
- Stable jobs. In this economy where people keep loosing their jobs I am very thankful that Paul and I have good stable jobs.
- One more pregnancy free year! (I know that this sounds morbid- but we pray daily that if I do get pregnant that I carry full term- when someone has as many miscarriages as we have had - we pray for no pregnancy rather than loosing another one!)
- Ability to travel- we went to Argentina, Kansas, Atlanta, Cruise to Mexico, California and Indiana.
- My mother was able to be out here almost every month. This has been a HUGE blessing to me!
My prayer for 2009 is that I grow more in Christ! That my relationship with HIM continue to grow.