Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mark 16:15

This week God has impressed upon my heart the need to reach out to my unsaved friends. At church on Sunday Pastor Derek spoke about HELL and the reality of it. The fact is, I am surrounded by unsaved people everywhere and if they do not see the LIGHT they are going to a real HELL- Do I want this for my friends? Absolutely NOT- and my heart is burdened for them. I have been praying for them daily and I will continue to pray for them- but I must become bold and REACH out more. Please pray with me as I look for every opportunity God gives me to witness to my friends.
Mark 16:15 "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."

2 comments:

Lhoyt said...

I,too, have been burdened lately with the fact that my responsibility is to reach out to others. My workplace is a great place for that, but my life and attitudes must also be in line. And I have discovered that there is way more change to be made than I had ever imagined.
If I believe in Christ's imminent return (and I do) then I must concentrate more and more on "living out" and "reaching out". Keep it up, Kathy, I know He is the one who is prompting you.

Love,
Dad

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Be praying for me and Mike as we will be with all his unsaved family this weekend. There are so many that need the Lord and it is only by God's grace that I am saved! I will be praying that you have the boldness to take advantage of every opportunity God sends your way to share your testimony.