Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve


Merry Christmas Eve to all my Blogger Friends. We had a fabulous day today. Paul and I had off work today and truly enjoyed ourselves. We got to sleep in (which we don't get to do very often). Then we were taught by Pastor Mario how to de-bone a whole chicken and then stuffing it. We are having stuffed chicken for Christmas. It is stuffed with cheese, ham, egg (hard boiled), red pepper and green olives. I am sure it is tasty even though we have never had this before.

Normally for Christmas Eve we open one gift at night- we broke the tradition a little. We opened 2 gifts and early in the day. Paul got me a beautiful necklace with a butterfly pendant.

I got to enjoy some snuggle time with the puppies. They have grown so much. They are almost one month old and they are VERY precious.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Merry Christmas, dear Kathy and Paul!

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

If only they would stay this small and adorable!
They look so cute!

Lhoyt said...

Sounds like a great day! Though I had to work, we ended the day with a good meal at Philip's.