Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Fill Ins


1. I'd like _________________.
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is _____________________.
3. Last night, I had ____________ for dinner.
4. Sorry for the _______________________.
5. Can we _______________ now?
6. One of my worst temptations is __________; __________ is hard to resist.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to _________, tomorrow my plans include _________, and Sunday I want to _______________!
1. I'd like a comfy bed and a book to read.
2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is our first cruise together walking on the deck and watching the sun go down!
3. Last night, I had leftover chicken for dinner.
4. Sorry for the lack of keeping you all better informed on our lives!
5. Can we be on vacation now?
6. One of my worst temptations is HOT French bread; bread is hard to resist.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I am looking forward to relaxing with a cup of tea and a good book to read, tomorrow my plans include a visit to the vegetable farm, and Sunday I want to go to church!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Sounds good to me!

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

How are things going?

I cant wait to see you... only a few more weeks and we will be cruising!

Love you and miss you!