Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Days 10-14

Time to catch up again! 
Day 10- I am so thankful for my health.  So many are sick (especially this time of year) with major sicknesses or just common colds, therefore I REJOICE that God keeps me healthy.
Day 11- I am so thankful for all who have/or still are serving in the military.  They fight for our freedoms and are GREATLY appreciated.
Day 12- Thankful for a day off to spend with my sister.  Lots of running around and getting errands ran but sure worth the time spent with Lizzie- also managed to squeeze in a lunch break with Paul (since he did not have the day off).
Day 13- I am so thankful today for Gods Grace!  Without it .... well... I would be a MESS.
Day 14- I am so thankful today for my job.  No complaints here when it comes to my job... because I have one- when so many don't!

No comments: