Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The alphabet Me Me

My aunt posted on her blog the Alphabet Me Me and after I read it I thought it would be fun for me to do it.
Here goes!
A is for your age: 34, almost 35 !
B is for your burger of choice: Plain Jane- Just plain with mayo lettuce tomatoes and onions! (lots of onions)
C is for the car that you drive: 2007 Toyota Highlander
D is for dog's name: My last pets name was Tango- none since then- Maybe a few roaches here and there!
E is for an essential item you use each day: Perfume- very important (I love smelling good)
F is for your favorite television show: NCIS
G is for favorite game: I like to play escoba del 15.
H is for hometown: was born Winona Lake, IN but raised in Rosario Argentina until I was 13 when we were in Fort Lauderdale Florida.
I is for instruments played: took lessons for Clarinet (only a year)
J is for favorite juice: Cranberry
K is for what you'd like to kick: bad habits
L is for last restaurant you dined at: Sammy’s Woodfire Grill (great salad with grilled chicken- Low points!!!)
M is for your favorite Muppet: Miss Piggy, the ultimate diva!
N is for number of piercings you have: only my ears, and only two holes per ear
O is for overnight hospital stays: no overnight stays at hospital
P is for people you were with today: So far my husband only.
Q is for what you do in quiet times: Read, sleep.
R is for regrets: No regrets-
S is for status: HAPPY
T is for time you woke up today: 4:24 am
U is for what you consider unique: the unconditional love God gave for ALL of us
V is for favorite vegetable: I love ONIONS- I can eat them like an apple- but now that I am older it does not sit well with my stomach.
W is for your worst habit: biting my nails when nervous
X is for x-rays you have had: chest (for TB test since I always will test positive with a regular TB test) and my arm when it was broken and my teeth several times.
Y is for yummy food you ate today: homemade 2 point breakfast burrito with 12 grams of fiber!
Z is for zodiac sign: I’m not into Zodiac signs but I believe mine is Taurus.

1 comment:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

I did my Alphabet Meme today too...great minds think alike!