Monday, April 13, 2009

Weigh In Time

Sunday is always my weigh in day. The week that I was in Pennsylvania I went up 3 lbs- but I refused to get discouraged... It is just hard to follow exactly the weight watchers plan when you eat out and travel. So last week I had to get back on track. I was so happy on Sunday when I weighed myself and I had lost the 3 I gained plus another pound. I am at 14lbs lost.
The best part is that I can feel it in some of my clothes. They feel not as snug.
Easter was good. Paul and I had a very low key day. Holidays are somewhat hard for me because I love to be with family- So this day I decided that I was not going to let it upset me- and I succeeded! I had a wonderful time with Paul. We spent time together just relaxing. I was good.

1 comment:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Great job on the weight loss... keep it up!