Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thank you Lord


I just want to take this time to say THANK YOU Lord for a wonderful husband. Today is "national appreciate your husband day". This is the first time I have ever heard of this but today I heard on the radio about the event.
I made a big deal for Paul to know that I truly appreciate him.
But most importantly I wanted to say THANK YOU LORD for Paul Daniel Goossen-
Here are some facts of my wonderful husband:
Born on December 2, 1975 in Buenos Aires Argentina.
Paul is a very loving husband.
Paul is loyal, faithful and very caring.
Paul is hardworking.
But most importantly- Paul loves the LORD- which has made him the man he is.

3 comments:

Linda said...

And what a sweet picture of both of you!

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

I never heard of Husband Appreciation Day so I did a little research on google and it looks like it is actually on the 18th of April which is nice so now I can plan some things :-)
Thanks for the heads up... I would have missed it if it wasnt for you.
Love, Lizzie

Lhoyt said...

Thanks, Kathy for your example of appreciation. That is really wonderful, and I'm sure it means a lot to Paul.

Dad