One of my dear friends sent me an e-mail today that I want to share-
A teacher asked her students to write anything they wanted to know or anything they wanted to ask God and to put it in the comment box.
Here are some of the cute responses she got:
- Dear God- I went to this wedding and they kissed right in Church is that ok?
- Dear God- Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones why don't you just keep the ones you got now?
- Dear God- I think the stapler is one of your greatest invention.
- Dear God- In Bible times did they really talk that fancy?
- Dear God- I think about you sometimes even when I'm not praying.
- Dear God- I am American- What are you?
- Dear God- I bet it is very hard for you to love all of every body in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.
- Dear God- Please put another holiday between Christmas and Easter. there is nothing good in there now.
- Dear God- If you watch in church on Sunday and I will show you my new shoes.
- Dear God- If we come back as something please don't let me be Jennifer Horton because I hate her.
- Dear God- If you give me a genie lamp like Alladin I will give you anything you want except my money or my chess set.
- Dear God- We read that Edison made light but in Sunday School they said you did it. So I bet he stoled your idea.
- Dear God- Please send Dennis Clark to a different Camp this year.
- Dear God- Thank you for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a puppy.