Friday, June 5, 2009

It's Friday!

What a blessing that it is Friday! I have had an exhausting week- catching up on all my paperwork from my vacation was draining! I am actually seeing the end of the piles- HOORAY!

Last night was book club- we had a great meeting with the girls. We met at THE GRAPE. I did not know anything about the place- It is like a tapas place with small dishes. I think it is more like a meeting place for people. I probably would not go there again- but I did enjoy the time with the girls. The funny part is that Paul and Michael (since Michael is visiting from South Carolina) showed up there too. The girls from Book Club thought it was funny. I think they wanted to join the group but since it is an ALL girls group they opted for sitting at a table near us. Paul would venture over to our table periodically. The girls enjoy Paul very much- they think he is a funny guy- Even one of the girls commented on how lucky I am to be married to him-which I ABSOLUTELY agree with- I am truly blessed to be married to a God fearing man, who loves me with NO conditions.

Today while listening to the music that I listen to every day- I heard the song "Indescribable" by Chris Tomlin.
I decided to look up the lyrics since for the first time I actually tried to listen to the lyrics.
They are as follows:

From the highest of heights to the depths of the sea,
Creation's revealing Your majesty.
From the colors of fall to the fragrance of spring,
Every creature unique in the song that it sings. All exclaiming....

Indescribable, Uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing God.

Who has told every lightning bolt where it should go,
or seen heavenly storehouses laden with snow?
Who imagined the sun and gives source to its light,
Yet conceals it to give us the coolness of night?
None can fathom...

Incomparable, Unchangeable,
You see the depths of my heart and You love me the same.
You are amazing God.

What amazing words.... The words are SO true- We truly have an amazing GOD.

1 comment:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

I am glad you are getting thins caught up at work... also glad you had a good time at book club... what book are you reading now? I finally finished the book you let me borrow months ago!