1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave? This morning I craved a cup of Duncan Donuts coffee.
2. M & M's or Skittles? M&M's .... Peanut M&M's are my absolute favorite.
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through? yes- not as often as I would like. I am thinking of doing what my sister is doing and listening to the Bible on CD since I do a lot of music listening- I could switch it up and listen to the BIBLE.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning? about 1/2 hour. I set my alarm 1/2 hour early so I can gradually wake up.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to? yes, Paul and I have been on 9 cruises. We LOVE cruises. Our favorite cruise is to Alaska. What a memorable trip.
6. Who is your favorite actress? Resee Witherspoon is one that I like. I enjoy the movies she is in.
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand. Chess
8. How much of a technology junkie are you? I don't really consider myself a junkie. I have what I need to get things done and that is about it.
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you? I used to enjoy making them for people. Then I got rid of all my stuff to foster the boys. I love reading cards and their really nice saying but I think a homemade card has so much more value to me.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut? About 3 years ago I got a shorter hair style- Paul prefers my hair longer so I am working on letting it grow.
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most? I love going shopping for awesome deals. I always find great deals the more time I spend just going through items one by one. I have found pants for $1.00 and a pair of shoes for $3.00.
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house? Do I have my phone?