Friday, July 9, 2010

25 THINGS

25 things you may not know about me.

  1. I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ my Saviour- Because of HIS death on the cross for my sins I will live for ETERNITY in HIS glory. (John 3:16)
  2. I have been married for 12 years to a wonderful man.
  3. I love to travel- Cruising is my favorite.
  4. I once owned a pot belly pig named Natalia.
  5. Since I have been married I have lived in 7 different houses/apartments.
  6. I love children but have not been blessed with any.
  7. I grew up in Argentina- my parents were missionaries in Argentina.
  8. My husband was born in Argentina, his parents are missionaries in Argentina. Even though we both grew up in Argentina we never met there- we met at church in South Florida.
  9. I love to crotchet, sew, and make cards.
  10. My favorite color is green.
  11. I live in a 3 story house- gotta love those stairs.
  12. I never had a formal wedding- Paul and I eloped.
  13. I love to sing- even if I am not on key!
  14. I am a very blunt person.
  15. I love to cook, but I don't have the time to cook as often as I would like to.
  16. I used to sell empanadas at work in Florida for $1.00 each. We (Paul, and some friends) would make about 300 once a week to sell.
  17. I have an AWESOME family and I am truly blessed by them.
  18. I have been playing Fantasy Soccer (for free) this Worldcup.
  19. I wear contacts.
  20. I enjoy doing laundry.
  21. I am 361 days older than my brother Michael.
  22. My complete name is KATHRYN ANN HOYT-GOOSSEN- I was named after my paternal grandmother.
  23. I love to plan parties.
  24. I have fired 24 people since working at Landini & Associates.
  25. I used to eat Onions like an apple- not anymore though since my body does not handle them so well.

1 comment:

Lhoyt said...

Most of your points bring back wonderful memories. I hope soon to experience the three stories of your house.
#24 I think you need to let people know that in most of the cases you did not have great joy from the action you had to take.