- I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ my Saviour- Because of HIS death on the cross for my sins I will live for ETERNITY in HIS glory. (John 3:16)
- I have been married for 12 years to a wonderful man.
- I love to travel- Cruising is my favorite.
- I once owned a pot belly pig named Natalia.
- Since I have been married I have lived in 7 different houses/apartments.
- I love children but have not been blessed with any.
- I grew up in Argentina- my parents were missionaries in Argentina.
- My husband was born in Argentina, his parents are missionaries in Argentina. Even though we both grew up in Argentina we never met there- we met at church in South Florida.
- I love to crotchet, sew, and make cards.
- My favorite color is green.
- I live in a 3 story house- gotta love those stairs.
- I never had a formal wedding- Paul and I eloped.
- I love to sing- even if I am not on key!
- I am a very blunt person.
- I love to cook, but I don't have the time to cook as often as I would like to.
- I used to sell empanadas at work in Florida for $1.00 each. We (Paul, and some friends) would make about 300 once a week to sell.
- I have an AWESOME family and I am truly blessed by them.
- I have been playing Fantasy Soccer (for free) this Worldcup.
- I wear contacts.
- I enjoy doing laundry.
- I am 361 days older than my brother Michael.
- My complete name is KATHRYN ANN HOYT-GOOSSEN- I was named after my paternal grandmother.
- I love to plan parties.
- I have fired 24 people since working at Landini & Associates.
- I used to eat Onions like an apple- not anymore though since my body does not handle them so well.
Friday, July 9, 2010
25 things you may not know about me.