Today Paul and I start our trip to Charleston! We are excited to see everyone and looking forward to some Rest and Relaxation!
On another note- Please pray for a friend of Lizzie's from Georgia. On Monday her son was in a car accident. He went home to be with the Lord.
I want to end my post listing 5 things that I am thankful for-
1. Jesus my Saviour without HIM there would be NO HOPE.
2. Family- and truly looking forward to seeing them very soon!
3. Church- I am SO thankful that we have found a new church to call home.
4. Work- Yes- I am thankful for a job. There were months were I thought we were not going to make it- but we are still here- still plugging along and I am very thankful that we are.
5. Friends- I have made some friend in Las Vegas, but none of them were saved so I never really felt the close connection we could have if we were brothers and sisters in Christ.... However- now I have made more friends and we are also Brothers and Sisters in Christ so it makes the friendship even more special!