1. I love the fact that Jesus died on the cross for our sins- making the way to HEAVEN for all those who believe. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
2. I love my job. I have a wonderful job with excellent workers. I know that some days are hard and I wonder about it ( but I think that all jobs have their days) overall I have a wonderful job. I give credit to my job enjoyment to the wonderful staff I have. We all get along and work well together.
3. I love reading. I have been reading some very good books lately.... Ones that make me think and others that are just plain funny. I am currently reading " Return" by Karen Kingsbury. My overall favorite author so far as been Cathy Marie Hake. If you have not had a chance to read her books you should check one out.
4. I love traveling. Paul and I have visited various places. Our favorite trip in the 10 years we have been married (can you believe it?) is to Paris. What a city.... we had an incredible time just walking the city and going to the museums. The worst experience in traveling we have ever had is Rome. Not that Rome did not have plenty of awesome things to do- because it did- but the people were very rude. I have never been on a vacation where I have wanted to go home so quickly in my life- Usually we want the trip to last longer. One of our most ROMANTIC trips was Cancun, Mexico. We stayed at an all inclusive resort and had a Romantic, relaxing trip.
5. I love Purses!!! yes- shallow I must say... but it is true. My favorite purses are COACH purses. I have a problem and I know it! I decided that if I want to get another purse I have to get rid of 2 in the process, this way I think twice before getting rid of a purse. Anyone interested in my purses when I am ready to get rid of some???? (Lizzie, I know you want them I will put you on the list!)