Friday, January 16, 2009

#11-13 Picture Posts

Today I am posting several pictures to make up for the past few days! First is a picture of the view from the office where I work. I love looking out and seeing the mountains early in the morning- The sun reflecting off of them makes them look so pretty- This is what they call the Red Rocks of Las Vegas.
Then below you will see a picture of the ingredients for the banana pineapple bread- My sister posted the recipe on her blog so I decided to try it out!


This is the end result- I cut the bread up to share with everyone at the office.
I used chunks of pineapple instead of crushed pineapple and then I used cranberry applesauce instead of oil. It made the bread healthier!


1 comment:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

So how did everyone like the chunky pineapple banana bread?
In the picture it looks somewhat like cream cheese and I thought that sounded like a great addition to banana bread but I have never tried makig it like that before... have you?