Friday, January 16, 2009

I have come to realize...

I got an e-mail from a dear friend that was a forward and I usually don't even read forwards but this one caught my eye so I decided to do the challenge- I had to fill out every statement.
It was good! Look at my results- try it is was fun!

1. I've come to realize that my hair...is out of control! I need a hair cut!
2. I've come to realize that my family... is important- I miss them so much.
3. I've come to realize that my job... is not everything there is in life- I need to take time to breathe and enjoy the little things.
4. I've come to realize that when I'm... stressed I don’t think very straight… RELAX and don’t let everything bother me!!!!
5. I've come to realize that I need...more sleep at night.
6. I've come to realize that I have lost... my mind working 14 hour days!
7. I've come to realize that I hate it when... someone asks you to do something for them and then they go ahead and do it themselves without telling you they did it!- (you know who I am talking about!!!!)
8. I've come to realize that if I'm happy… its because I chose to be happy- since happiness is a choice!
9. I've come to realize that money... is indeed the ROOT of all evil- why let it rule your life when you can’t take it with you?
10. I've come to realize that people... are selfish very selfish creatures- it is hard to find unselfish people.
11. I've come to realize that I'll always... have laundry to do. I am once again backed up on the laundry pile.
12. I've come to realize that my husband... is a blessing from GOD.
13. I've come to realize that my mom... is an excellent example of a GODLY woman- I really look up to her.
14. I've come to realize that my cell phone... will always be with me since it is my only phone.
15. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning... its Friday and What JOY a 3 day weekend.
16. I've come to realize last night before I went to sleep... that life is good- God has been faithful to take care of us even when we aren’t as faithful to HIM! (I am working on it!)
17. I've come to realize right now I'm thinking about... the work I am ignoring on my desk.
18. I've come to realize that when I get on facebook…I remember things of the past- since so many friends are on there posting pictures of what they are up to now.
19. I've come to realize that today... is another day I should REJOICE and BE GLAD.
20. I've come to realize that tonight... we get to sleep on our new mattress- HOORAY. Paul and I bought a new mattress since the one we have now is pretty much dead.
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow... is a day I can sleep in.
22. I've come to realize that I really want to... eat lunch- Tacos for lunch with the office.
23. I've come to realize that life... is not always easy-
24. I've come to realize that my friends... are very loyal to me.
25. I've come to realize this year... is going to be a good year because it is one more year closer to being with my LORD for eternity! Hallelujah for that!

1 comment:

Mike and Elizabeth Williams said...

Paul and Kathy~

I come to realize ...

1. put God first in everything
2. I love Elizabeth more everyday
3. working from home is a blessing
4. having chickens in my backyard is wonderful

Love,
Mike