Monday, April 20, 2009

Madness Monday

What a day! let me just say Thank you Lord that is is over!
I had a rough weekend...
I spent Saturday baking banana bread for the office girls. This week is professional administrative appreciation week. So for the first day I gave them each a loaf of homemade banana bread and lunch. Lunch consisted of a tray of lunch meats with 3 different types of meat and a cheese tray with 3 different types of cheese. Also, I made a chicken salad, a relish tray, a vegetable tray and chips.
I got a little flu bug so I was not feeling the best on Sunday. I spent most of the day in bed resting and visiting the restroom.
Today work was rough. The highlight of the day was lunch. We all enjoyed the sandwiches (made with croissants) and Eydie brought a watermelon for everyone.
Paul has been busy with work, he has a new system that was installed last week and he has had nothing but problems with it. I felt bad for him since I got bombarded with phone calls all weekend, and to top it off he has a research paper due on Wednesday. He has done lots of research but now the hard part is to put all his research on paper. He is feeling the stress of school as well.
I am now watching my favorite NCIS and resting.... My mind needs to wind down from the day at work!

1 comment:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

I am glad you are feeling better than Sunday... but I am sorry to hear your day was so rough on Monday...
Praying for you... btw - any update on the job situation for Elizabeth's hubby?