Saturday, May 2, 2009

Let's review...

My dear blogger family and friends- I have neglected my blog this week and for that I am expressing my apologies.
I have a quick review of the week I had at work- My week was like this- Work- home- sleep, work- home- sleep, work- home- sleep, work- home- sleep, work- home- sleep. There you go.... Nice review ugh?
In reality nothing special happened- just the same old rat race...
And now... I lay in bed exhausted and glad that it is Saturday. I have laundry to do... but it will wait....
My husband drove out for breakfast and bought "facturas" (breakfast pastries)- WHAT a treat.
Tomorrow is weigh in day.... we will see how that goes. I will keep you posted.

Tata for now... talk to you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

so how was weigh in? I wish I could have enjoyed a factura with you :-)