Monday, May 4, 2009

What was I thinking

I can't believe I have done another week of semi watching what I eat and have stayed level.. Nothing gained, nothing lost. My weight has stayed the same now for two weeks. I am not discouraged because I have been cheating quite a bit. I tend to eat out of comfort- and since I have been really stressed at work... I eat to comfort that stress.... WELL- no more... I have to get back on the ball and start counting everything that goes in my mouth. I made a healthy dinner for us tonight and made sure I drank 2 glasses of water before eating. It actually helped me not eat quite as much for dinner. Then Paul and I took a walk around the neighborhood. This is the part that is OH SO IMPORTANT for my health... drinking lots of water and exercise. The time that Paul and I have together walking is important. We take this time to talk about our days and just time being together. I love it especially during this time of the year. The weather is perfect at night and I have my prince charming with me walking, talking and holding my hand.
Well, night has come and it is time to say goodnight... My eyes are heavy- I have an early morning and want to be fully rested.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Remember, sweet Kathy, that the number you see on the scale is just that...just a number. You are much more than that. I've lost and gained so many pounds over the years, and I had to come to that conclusion too. Of course, you need to be healthy.

We love you just the way you are, no matter what way you are.

Now you have a great day, and my the Lord bless you.

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Very happy that you are getting back on track... and you are so right the walk with Paul is very important in so many ways.
I cant wait for our trip at the end of the month :-)