Thursday, April 1, 2010

Update

I just wanted to jot a few lines to update you all on my mother in law- Priscilla Goossen. I spoke to her today for a while. I was refreshing to hear her so upbeat. She seemed so at peace- which really encouraged me. Paul has been somewhat unsettled with all that has been going on with his mother. He has been researching melanoma for hours and hours. The other night he stayed up until 1:00 am just reading about it. We have been praying daily for my in-laws. Well- she will be going in to the hospital on Monday for a test that will determine if the lymph nodes are cancerous. If so, they will be removing them. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.

Regarding our life- we wake up every morning Thankful for another day. God has blessed us and really- what is there to grumble about???? I can always think of things to complain about but we have been praying and trying to re-adjust how we think of things and how we view situations in our lives. Nothing is too big or bad for GOD and that is what we keep in mind... TAKE ALL YOUR WORRIES to HIM!

I am very excited about our cruise that is coming up! 44 days! It seems like time is just flying by!

1 comment:

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Woohoo!~ It's getting closer to cruise time :-)