1. Do you have a "bucket list"? Not really a bucket list- but there are some things that I have in mind that I would like to do at least once in my life.
2. If so, what is at the top? Visiting Israel- I would love to see places that I read of in the Bible.
3. What news story stood out from those you heard today? That Miss USA won Miss World.
4. What are you most thankful for this year? Family. It has been a ROUGH year but I am so thankful that my family is ALWAYS there for each other and willing to help each other out.
5. What small thing always makes you happy? When my husband makes the bed for us right before he goes to work.
6. What is your favorite old movie? Miracle on 34th Street.
7. Was there a surprise in your day? YES big one. Poor Paul got up at 4:00 am vomiting and with diarrhea. He is in bed sleeping and trying to get better.
Now I am supposed to come up with seven different questions and tag seven people, which I always hate doing. And you are not obligated to participate. And if I don't tag you, you can grab the questions and play along, or answer them in the comments!
Here are my questions:1. What is your favorite holiday and why?
2. Where did you go on your last vacation?
3. What do you enjoy doing on your free time?
4. What is your favorite Bible verse?
5. Have you ever been to Las Vegas if so what did you think?
6. What is your favorite easiest recipe that people really enjoy when you make?
7. What do you like most of your occupation?
I'm tagging the following people:
Elizabeth Williams - Zizzie Happenings
Aunt Linda- Grandma's page
Tesa Goossen- The cookie mom
Dad Hoyt- Comments from the corner
Rosalyn Hoyt- Hanging with the Hoyts
Elizabeth Houston (just leave your answers on comments)
Judy Knepper (just leave your answers on comments)
Thank you for reading and participating... This sure was fun!
Thanks Aunt Rita for tagging me!